Notice and Takedown Policy of ANRGO
Anrgo operates in good faith. The purpose of this policy is to protect the associated Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as those of our customers. We will respond quickly and efficiently to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
However, Anrgo requires your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items. As intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP and Anrgo does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, both parties must necessarily cooperate on this policy.
If you sincerely believe an intellectual property right has been violated on Anrgo, please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us that includes:
- Full name of the owner of the intellectual property right
- Please provide us with a scanned copy of your trademark and intellectual property government certificate.
- Your own full name &the name of the company you represent
- Your full address (this must include City, State and Zip Code)
- Your contact email address & telephone number (with country code)
- Full description of the (alleged) intellectual property right infringement
- Explanation of the (alleged) infringement & its location on the Anrgo website
- Full declaration that you believe in good faith that an IPR has been violated
- A statement that the information provided in your Notice is true and correct
- Clear and transparent declaration
Any misrepresentations and/or inaccuracies, either willfully or as a result of neglect, made in your notice may expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider relevant IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. For specific legal advice regarding policy details, consult an attorney.
To proceed, please download the infringement statement (Notice) file. Complete the information, print out the document, and sign it before emailing a scanned copy to us at: email@example.com
This email address is only for legal matters and must not be used for any pre-sale, order tracking or after-sale issues.